Our friendly team will compare the top UK car insurance companies to get you the very best deal, ensuring you receive quality insurance with a reliable, trustworthy company you feel safe with.
We understand you don’t want to be paying for other people’s claims or reckless driving habits – and that’s why here at First Insurance we pride ourselves in treating every one of our customers individually. Times are tough, so it’s now more important than ever before not to pay more than you should when it comes to your car insurance. As a valued customer you will receive the first class service you deserve, at a great price.
To boost your cover further we can also offer you optional add on policies. These include:
- Replacement Vehicles – in the event of an accident (whether it was your fault or not), a hire car will be sent out to you.
- Breakdown Cover – this offers home start and roadside assistance.
- Key Cover – not only covering your car key, but all keys on the keyring that has been lost/stolen.
- Excess Reimbursement – designed to repay you the amount of any excess you have to pay following damage to your vehicle.
- Windscreen Cover – allows you to recover the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle’s windscreen if broken or cracked.
- Full Platinum Legal Cover – enables recovery of uninsured losses in a non-fault accident where a third party insurer is identified.
Speak to one of our friendly agents today for further details to see how much we could save you!
What we offer
- Easy, flexible payment plans, helping you to spread the cost
- Up to 70% no claims discount
- Optional breakdown cover, including roadside assistance, homestart and EU cover
- Free courtesy car (subject to conditions – please speak to our team)
- Optional legal expenses protection
Whatever you drive
- High performance cars
- Modified cars
- Imported cars
- Company/lease cars
- Sports cars
- Saloons, estates and coupe vehicles
Whoever you are
- Young and inexperienced drivers
- Drivers with motoring and/or criminal convictions
- Drivers with a high claims frequency
- Drivers that have had insurance previously cancelled or refused.